Are You a Current or Retired NHL Player
with Questions About Your Finances??
- How much can I spend after my NHL
- Should my investment strategy
change at this stage of my life?
- Should I continue the NHL health
insurance coverage for my family?
- When do I have access to my
NHL Players Pension?
- Which pension plan am I invested in?
Am I invested in multiple NHL plans?
- When and how can I get my
- How do I minimize my taxes?
- Do I have proper estate documents in place for my family?
WELCOME TO THE HOCKEY WEALTH GROUP
Hockey Players Helping Hockey Players
Navigate Their Future
Seeing stories of former teammates being led astray by so-called “financial advisors”
motivated us to create a locker-room-like environment of accountability and care for
the wealth management needs of fellow hockey families.
Fiduciaries keeping your best interest first every step of the way
Personal NHL Pension experience with both the old and current pension plan
Licensed advisors who actually played the sport
CFA and CFP® professionals to provide expert investment and financial planning advice
HOW WE HELP
Wealth Management with Experience &
Understanding of the Hockey Lifestyle
Founded in 2014 by former professional players, we serve both current and
retired NHL players, and believe hockey wealth management is best cared for
within the “Hockey Family”.